Pulse Nursing requires experienced Band 5 CAMHS Nurses in the Dorset area to work in a variety of child and adolescent mental health services. We are supplying to a range of clients who are seeing an ever increasing demand for CAMHS nurses.
If you are looking for flexible working hours to fit in with your lifestyle and have a passion for care then this is the job for you.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills and become part of the team.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Recent 6 months clinical experience as a CAMHS nurse
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Able to get past and present references
Pulse benefits include:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Ipoint app allowing you to access payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.