Position – Breastcare Nurse – Essex
Location - Essex
Ref – ZABRCESX
Salary – £30K -£39K
Hours –Full Time or Part Time Permanent
Our client is looking for highly motivated, experienced Breast Care Specialist Nurse to join their growing Breast care Unit. The successful candidate would be experienced in delivering an exceptional level of patient care. My client can offer you varied surgical caseloads and you’ll be given the opportunity to experience the real respect, rapport and effective working of a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a world renowned surgeon and expert consultants within a highly professional working environment.
• To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care.
• To liaise closely with the chemotherapy staff to support the breastcare patients through their cancer journey.
• To engage with Consultants and develop a good working relationship with them and their secretaries.
• To take part in specialist clinics.
• Experience of Prosthetics & Lymphedema
• Preferred: Knowledge of Breast reconstruction, tattooing and running support group
Qualifications & Person requirements:
• Registered Nurse with full NMC Registration
• BSc Hons : Degree
• ENB. 998 : Teaching & Assessing
• Advanced communication course Preferred
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
• Passionate, proactive and driven to succeed
• Will require occasional evening and weekend working
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
Key Word- Oncology, Cancer Care, NMC, Breast Care, RGN, RN, Staff Nurse, Specialist Nurse, Surgical
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.