Are you a registered mental health nurse (RMN) looking to take the next step into a Band 6 role? Or perhaps you are looking to step into a new role in a new environment?
Pulse is working alongside a specialist mental health hospital based in the East Midlands to recruit a Band 6 RMN Practitioner to join their crisis resolution and home treatment teams.
The successful RMN Practitioner be working across 3 different locations meaning that possessing a driver’s license is essential.
The service receives referrals from primary care, secondary care and some voluntary services.
Roles and responsibilities included not exclusive of
- Support the team manager in the delivery of an effective, efficient and high-quality service
- Have clinical responsibility for complex cases within the service
- Work as an autonomous practitioner undertaking highly skilled assessments and developing and implementing complex interventions
- Following assessment to provide, develop and implement individual care plan/treatment plans
Skills and experience required
- NMC registration
- RMN qualified
- Driving license is essential
- Recent experience of working in a mental health setting at Band 5 level or higher
RMN’s working in the service will also benefit from:
- Band 6 salary between £30,401-£37,267
- Salary matching scheme for anyone on a Band 6 already
- Generous annual leave
- Introduction to the contributory pension scheme
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.