Pulse have an amazing opportunity to work at one of London’s largest and busiest established teaching hospitals based in South East London. We are currently looking for an experienced Band 6 NICU nurse who is passionate about their patients care and experience.
The desired Band 6 NICU nurse will have a keen interest in neonatal intensive care, and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care. If successful you will be working with a dedicated team of friendly and welcoming staff who are committed to improving their service with their innovative spirit. Being a part of this Trust means that you will be expected to deliver excellent care to neonatal patients daily.
Key skills required for the desired Band 6 NICU nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 6 NICU nurse
- Minimum 12 months previous clinical work experience
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients and parents
- Good assessment skills
- Strong communication verbal/written
Why join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.