Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) for a role in Cheshunt.
As a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), you will deliver and advise on the delivery of high quality, safe nursing care, ensuring that high standards of practice and clinical excellence are provided. Within this role, you will also be responsible for planning, implementing and reviewing a comprehensive care plan for your clients.
You must have the below requirements to work as a Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- BSc in Mental Health Nursing
- Full NMC registration
- Experience of working within the Community setting
- High standards in written and oral communication
Benefits for Joining Pulse?
- Easy and Convenient recruitment process with dedicated consultants for assistance
Free mandatory training
Worldwide client opportunities
Up to £250 referral scheme
- Guaranteed work
Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £26.00 per hour (Umbrella) and is an ongoing contract.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.