Pulse Nursing is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work part-time (1pm - 5pm) within the EIS team in Haringey . The position available will be based at a well-established NHS trust in London. This is a locum vacancy with ASAP start.
Essential skills required:
- Care Co-ordination experience minimum 1 year in a psychosis setting
- Ability to manage a caseload
- Experience of working with a recovery focused approach
- Knowledge and experience of RIO
- Experience of assessment of new community clients
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.