Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to £33,800 per annum
Pulse are currently working with a leading mental healthcare organisation to recruit an RMN or RNLD for one of their mental health hospitals in London.
This specialist mental health hospital has over 50 beds and offers a range of services including acute mental health, low secure and highly specialised services for males with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities and mental health issues.
You will be a determined and hungry RMN or RNLD and willing to learn. They are not looking for any specific experience and are willing to take on newly qualified nurses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- No experience required – they are willing to invest in learning!
- Generous annual leave
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- RCNi membership
- Opportunities for further career development
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.