Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for Registered General Nurses (RGN) in West London to be on call for 37.5 hours per week.
With this role, if you do not get called into work you will be paid for the hours you are on call. The pay for this role is between £25 to £34 per hour (umbrella).
The above role is of a matter of urgency, so please apply ASAP so we can complete your fast track registration with Pulse
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform and face to face options available
- Specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join Pulse, a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.