Pulse is offering an amazing opportunity for general nurses (RGN) band 5 and above to work with an NHS foundation trust that has the largest and most comprehensive cancer centre in Europe. Treating over 50,000 NHS and private patients from across the UK and abroad each year this trust has a pioneering reputation for specialising in cancer treatment, diagnosis, technologies and education due to their innovative research.
This trust has facilities located across three major hospitals in London enabling flexibility as they provide general medical and surgical ward-based shifts as well as community services. With access from multiple transport links this as an exciting time to join as we have full time, part time or ad-hoc shifts to meet your needs. Desired general nurses must be band 5 or above and available to work day and night shifts, although applicants with ad hoc availability will also be considered.
You will possess a flexible approach to your duties, and a team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. This trust aims to be supportive, compassionate, personalised and open, you will be required to maintain their standards of providing exceptional care.
Key skills required for Registered General Nurse (RGN);
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Ability to provide basic acute medical/surgical care.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of six months recent experience as a qualified registered general nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding – Earn up to £1,000 through our loyalty scheme, receive competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.