Band 5 Palliative Care Nurse
Up to £34,154 per annum
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside a long standing and treasured hospice based in London to recruit Band 5 registered nurses to join their welcoming and caring team.
Whether you are a newly qualified nurse with 6 months experience, an experienced nurse without palliative care experience now wanting a new direction in your career, we want to hear from you.
This hospital is looking for passionate nurses, wanting to make a true difference in patients lives - they are offering full training in palliative care/hospice nursing. This is not just end of life care, this will also be nursing patients to enhance their lives whilst they are living - offering a rewarding career.
This hospice is a leading provider that delivers skilled and expert compassionate care to support patients with life-limiting conditions.
We would like to hear from nurses who have experience in a hospital/community setting, specialities include but not limited to; oncology, palliative care, general medical and surgical, accident and emergency, critical care and community/district nursing.
The hospice has twenty-eight private rooms across two floors with en-suite facilities promoting privacy to their patients and offering a home from home environment for family to visit.
The main roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- The admission and welcoming of patients and family members to the hospice
- Identify and assess the physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patients and their families to ensure a holistic approach to patient care is provided
- To become an integral part of the specialised multi-disciplinary team; working alongside clinical nurse specialists, physiotherapists, consultants and complementary therapists
- Promoting a harmonious environment within the hospice for patients, family and staff members
- On-going evaluation of nursing care and updating care plan as required
What are the benefits for you?
- 35 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Ability to continue contributing to NHS pension scheme
- Career and professional development opportunities with study leave available
- Family friendly policies – flexible working is considered
- Access to an exclusive benefits package that includes; child care vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme , discounted gym membershipand free yoga classes
If you would be interested in this new opportunity then please call our dedicated consultant now to discuss the opportunity further on 020 7959 1016
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.