Pulse have an amazing ad hoc opportunity for qualified ITU nurses to work at an established respiratory centre based in Redhill, East Surrey. Offering a mixture of long days/nights/weekdays and weekends this Respiratory Unit provides an integrated clinical pathway for patients requiring long term ventilation support and specialised weaning programmes.
The Unit is located within a 10-minute bus journey from the nearest station with 34 beds and a purpose-built outpatient facility, this is the largest weaning, rehabilitation and home ventilation service in the UK. Successful ITU nurses must have tracheostomy experience.
Key skills required for ITU Nurses;
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must have tracheostomy experience.
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified ITU nurse.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.