Band 5 - Imaging/Radiology Nurse
£31,086 - £35,206 per annum
Pulse has been working closely with a newly opened, diagnostic centre/outpatients unit in Central London to recruit nurses across their 3 floors.
We want to hear from registered nurses with current NMC registration and a minimum of 2 years experience within a clinical hospital setting. The successful candidate will be competent in all aspects of nursing relevant to Imaging Services and be knowledgeable to educate others in Imaging-specific nursing.
Clinical specialists including the imaging department work to facilitate onsite, rapid diagnosis, alongside a large outpatient physiotherapy department and rehabilitation gymnasium. Working alongside London’s top Consultants and with access to the latest in medical technology and innovation, this new facility is an ideal place to develop your career.
The Imaging/Radiology Nurse will provide a comprehensive nursing service, ensuring quality services are provided to patients, visitors & consultant users - providing both physical & psychological support during diagnostic & interventional procedures.
This is a full time post and the salary range for the role is £31,086 - £35, 206 per annum.
Hours Monday to Friday - 7.5 hour shifts, covering early/lates 8am-8pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for patients using the Imaging services
- Recognise and adhere to patient, carers and family needs
- Provide specialist nursing advice to support and facilitate high quality standards, ensuring that patients are cared for in a safe, caring and comfortable environment
- Support the organising of appointments to ensure smooth, efficient operations, co-ordinating the care of a group of patients
- Maintain clear documentation regarding patient appointment, treatments, care and future plans of care
- Perform radiology nursing procedures and to understand the rationale for these
- Assure implementation of agreed nursing practice
- Participate in nursing-related education as staff Nurse
- Contribution pension scheme, life assurance
- Annual salary review
- A flexible benefits scheme where you can sign up to other benefits, such as dental insurance, cycle scheme and discounted gym memberships
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply you can call us on 0207 959 1016 or complete the form below and one of our dedicated and experienced Consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.