We are searching for a band 5 community nurse that is a car driver to work in the area of Stratford in East London. We are offering fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
You will be part of a community nursing team where you will be providing compassionate and quality care to clients in their own home. If you are a community band 5 nurse with your own car and full UK driving license, we have shifts to suit you, including lines of work.
You will be given a case load of clients to visit and provide the following nursing care:
- The competencies required for a Band 5 community nurses are:
- Medicine Management
- Diabetes management and insulin administration
- Wound care
- Compression bandaging
- Male and female catheterisation
- On-going patient assessment
- Managing a case load in different locations
Pulse are currently seeking to attract an experienced NMC registered community nurse.
The successful candidates are required to:
* Have at least 12 months current clinical experience
* Be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
* Must be a car driver
In return Pulse will offer you:
* Top pay rates
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
* Enhanced maternity benefits
* Free mandatory training
* Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.