Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for new Community Nurses seeking a line of work to support our NHS client
We are currently supporting Guys and St Thomas' NHS Trust based in South East and South West London (work available: Grace-field Gardens, Elm-court Health Centre, Townley Road (Dulwich), Peckham (Lister), Mawbey Health Centre and Clapham Manor). Their objective is to ensure their patients receive outstanding care.
- Recent experience
- NMC registered
- Car driver and access to your own vehicle
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working with people with complex care needs
- Experience of wound care
- Experience of injectable, I/V therapy, stoma care and PEG feeds
What Pulse can offer you
We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Ease of booking with our online app- Ipoint
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.