Pulse are currently working closely with a trust based in South East London to recruit 3 experienced band 5 A&E nurses who can provide a high standard of quality patient care to their patients. This trust is one of London’s largest and busiest established teaching hospitals, it is located 30-minutes from central London with multiple underground and bus routes, with the nearest station being a 5-mintue walk away. Their Emergency Department sees more than 120,000 emergency patients every year.
Pulse have the most competitive rates available to offer successful candidates for this post.
The desired Band 5 A&E nurses will have the ability to adapt and be proficient within the A&E department. You will need to be an expectational team player willing to maintain the trust’s standards of providing excellent quality care. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to improving their service with their innovative spirit.
Key skills required for the desired Band 5 A&E nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 5(or above) A&E nurse
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
- Minimum 12 months recent experience within an accident and emergency setting.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.