Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for Band 3 Community Healthcare Assistant's, working for West London NHS Trust. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Health Care Assistant to provide care to patients in the community setting in Hammersmith and Fulham Borough.
You will be working for the CIS Home First Team, which provides a rapid response service for people who need urgent help with an acute illness in the community. You will help provide rehabilitation and re-enablement to assist patients to achieve functional goals and improve their independence, and carry out and re-learn daily activities and practical tasks after an injury or illness.
As a Health Care Assistant you will be expected to provide support to our patients in a wide range of community environments, working autonomously and collaboratively in supporting the integrated multidisciplinary team in the delivery of excellent patient care. You will be responsible for the holistic, comprehensive care of complex community patients, delivering clinical care delegated by a registered professional and contributing to the evaluation of person centred care plans.
Community Healthcare Assistant (HCA) requirements:
- Recent experience working as a community HCA
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
What can Pulse offer you?
- Ease of use- book onto shifts using our app- Ipoint or contact one of our dedicated consultants.
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Fast recruitment- we have the facility to complete your recruitment online
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.