Pulse are now seeking a hardworking and dedicated Band 6 School Nurse to work within Central London. This will be an on going temporary position earning from £21.15 - £30.63 per hour. School nurse experience is preferred but not essential - compulsory in gastrostomy/peg feeds, NG Feeds.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Pulse can offer School Nurses:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible payroll options - we accept PAYE, Limited Company and Umbrella Company Workers.
- Daily and free payroll service - no charge for processing timesheets
- Holiday Pay
- Free training (online/ face to face) and occupational health screening
- Dedicated team of consultants to support you
- Out of hours service and iPoint - online platform where you can self-book shifts and update availability 24/7
- Specialist training including ILS
- Dedicated Revalidation team
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.