Pulse are looking to for a Band 6 Associate Matron to provide nurse led care to patients being treated on an Ambulatory Care Pathway within their own home.
The successful candidate will work with the patient, their carers and the multidisciplinary team to develop a care plan that will meet individual needs and promote optimal clinical outcomes. You will support the patient to self-manage their condition to avoid an unnecessary inpatient stay, prevent readmission and unplanned re attendances. You will work closely with colleagues in community services who may also be involved in caring for patients on the Virtual Ward.
- Provide specialist high quality care to all patients
- Initiate agreed range of diagnostic tests
- Refer to other disciplines as required
- Manage and co-ordinate patient care
- Gain real time feedback from users
- Develop patient condition specific management plans alongside medical staff
If this role isn't right for you please look at alternative nursing roles here
Pulse will offer:
- Top pay rates
- Great service
- Access to book shifts online
- Free mandatory training and revalidation support
- Experienced consultants at both registration and booking stages
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
We offer all candidates a referral "thank you" bonus when referring your friends or colleagues to work with Pulse. If you would like to refer someone please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.