Position – Associate Director of Clinical Services – Birmingham
Ref - DBASSDCSBIR
Location – Birmingham
Salary – In circa £50k
Hours – Permanent Full Time
Our client has an opportunity for a Associate Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff in the Senior Management team.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. This will be for a permanent role . The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Highly energetic, proactive and driven to succeed
• Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
• Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good financial awareness, including business planning and budgeting
• Must hold a professional clinical qualification in nursing
• Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
• Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
• Knowledge of Quality management tools
• Knowledge of Human Resource policies, tools and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes e.g. disciplinary
• General clinical experience in an acute setting
• Experience of managerial responsibility for a department (in an acute setting)
• Management qualification (desirable)
• Education to a degree level (preferred but not essential)
Duties of this role include:
• Provide leadership and direction to the Clinical managers aligned to the Nursing strategy led by the Director of Clinical Services.
• Co-ordinate and maintain the delivery of safe clinical quality and care standards
• To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks within departments.
• Collaborate with the lead managers and sisters in each area on services supporting the companies business plan.
• Represent relevant departments on the Hospital Management Committee
Salary & Benefits:
• Offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• Gym membership discount
Key Words: Director, Clinical Services, Senior Management, Acute, Medical
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.