Position – Anaesthetics Practitioner - ODP– Bristol
Ref – ZAANPRAC2
Location – Bristol
Salary – Competitive
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs
Job Summary -
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Anaesthetic Practitioners to join their team in Bristol. My client believes in treating patients as quickly as possible – helping them to get better, faster. They offer day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition, my client also provides diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology.
Key Responsibilities - As an Anaesthetic Practitioner you will actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the operating theatre suite and PACU. Key duties will be:
• Being competent in all aspects of anaesthetic technique and procedures.
• Working as a skilled member of the theatre team, and being responsible for the assessment of care given to patients within the operating theatre and other areas where an anaesthetic service is required.
• Maintaining accurate clinical observation of the patient’s clinical condition and alerting medical staff when required.
• Having an understanding of scrub and circulating roles and to understand the responsibilities in these roles.
• Assisting in ensuring that the department is at all times clean and organised with sufficient supplies and equipment which are correctly cleaned, in working order and correctly stored.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications - The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• Recent relevant experience
• Clinical experience in Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgery, Gynaecology, Urology and ENT surgical procedures
• Recovery experience
• Specialist theatre/recovery/day surgery training e.g. ENB 183/182/176/A87/N81/DO3/A21/N33 or equivalent
• NMC Registered Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.