Pulse Nursing are currently in search of dynamic Anaesthetics Nurses and ODPs, with opportunities at leading NHS trusts in the Poole area.
We can offer a variety of shifts, whether you are looking for full-time lines of work or ad hoc shifts, that include days, nights and weekends
When working with Pulse you will have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want work, we have an online app called iPoint, this allows you to book shifts from your smartphone as well as seeing what shifts are around your area.
Pulse is one of the leading UK healthcare agencies who have been established for more than 30 years, we always aim to provide the best possible service for clients and candidates.
- A minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- NMC registered
- Dedicated and flexible
- 2 clinical references from your recent employer
- Excellent communication skills
Our nurses are invaluable to us, in return Pulse can offer you;
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle.
If you are interested, then please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.