Pulse Nursing are currently in search of Anaesthetic Theatre Nurses, with opportunities at leading NHS trusts across London.
We are able to offer a variety of shifts including lines of work (days only), full-time or ad hoc shifts which include days, nights and weekends.
When working with Pulse you will have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want work by using our online app called iPoint, this allows you to book shifts from your smartphone as well as seeing what shifts are around your area.
Pulse is one of the leading UK healthcare agencies who have been established for more than 30 years, we always aim to provide the best possible service for clients and candidates.
- A minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
- Competitive rates of pay
- NMC Registration
- 2 clinical references
- Excellent communication skills
Our nurses are invaluable to us, in return Pulse can offer you;
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
Please do apply and a member of the team will be in touch regarding recruitment
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.