Anaesthetic Practitioner Theatres
Band 5/Band 6
Working hours: 37.5/week
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
We are partnering with one of the leading private healthcare providers in the country.
They are looking for an Anaesthetics Practitioner to join their dynamic and experienced team. You will support across a variety of operations including Orthopaedics, ENT and Gynae. They have a high level of cases through Theatres on a daily basis, often averaging 50/60 in a day and you will be strongly encouraged to influence improvements and change across the department to support this level of activity.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements.
- NMC/HCPC registered
- Used to working in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practise
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Free wellness screening
- Life assurance
- annual salary review
- 33 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.