Are you an experienced Anaesthetic Nurse/ ODP looking for a career change which will allow you to move into the commercial sector whilst utilising your Nursing knowledge?
Pulse are working with a private organisation who provide blood and plasma supplies and services to several clients across the globe. This position will be based in Oxford across all sites within the Oxford University NHS Foundation Trust.
As a customer onsite support specialist, you will act as the point of contact for each hospital within the trust and our client. You will be the link that ensures that new products are deployed and functioning optimally within the hospital.
- Maintaining optimal functionality of the system on site with customers
- Conducting reviews of the hardware whilst ensuring minimal downtime
- Actively monitoring the onsite help desk support line
- Providing operational system training to end users
- Producing reports from the system to help identify areas for improvement in utilisation
- Attending regular deployment and project meetings
This position will be part time, starting on as soon as possible. Full training on the products will be provided by the client.
- Have a valid pin with the NMC.
- Have a minimum of six months recent experience within operating theatres.
- Be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Pulse Benefits to you:
- Advance bookings and varieties of shifts to suit you at different locations in the public healthcare sector.
- Free Mandatory Training on a yearly basis.
- Online portal that puts you in control of your shifts.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Option to complete your interview online at any time.
- 24 Hour service.
- Dedicated revalidation, recruitment and bookings teams to support your every need.
- Fast-track bonus of £250*.
- Recommend a friend and get £250* for every successful referral to Pulse.
Pulse is the leading healthcare agency in the UK working alongside Private Healthcare Providers and NHS Clients to support their increasing demand. Pulse have a dedicated team of consultants who work solely within the Private sector and are on hand to give you the best agency experience and offer you exciting opportunities within the modern healthcare profession.
If you are looking for the next stimulating challenge in your nursing career, apply now or contact Sarah at Pulse for more information about this role. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone 020 7959 1027.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.