Pulse the Nursing Agency is currently in search of hardworking and devoted Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to work in the Southport and the surrounding areas.
Pulse offers you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle as our online app allows you to book shifts through your smartphone.
Pulse is one of the UK leading healthcare providers who meet the ever growing demands of the healthcare industry, providing the highest standards of care.
ANP’s will require:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within the past year as an ANP
- Dedicated, professional and calm mannered
- Must bring your own equipment for the role, thermometer, stethoscope etc. (anything disposable is provided)
- To be able to triage and give treatment
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE, PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Fast and efficient payroll service
- Specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.