Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting compassionate and devoted Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to work in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle, while our app iPoint will let you book shifts from your smart phone.
Pulse is one of the UK leading healthcare providers who meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry, providing the highest standards of care.
ANP’s will require:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within the past year as an ANP
- Dedicated, professional and calm mannered
- Must bring your own equipment for the role, thermometer, stethoscope etc. (anything disposable is provided)
- To be able to triage and give treatment
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply today if you are interested and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
If you haven't found what you are looking for, please get in touch with the team!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.