Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting compassionate and devoted Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to work in the Manchester and surrounding areas.
Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work all around your lifestyle, while our smartphone app iPoint will let you book shifts from the app.
Pulse is one of the UK leading healthcare providers who meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry, providing the highest standards of care.
ANP’s will require:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within the past year as an ANP
- Dedicated, professional and calm mannered
- Must bring your own equipment for the role, thermometer, stethoscope etc. (anything disposable is provided)
- To be able to triage and give treatment
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Recognising- earn points for each hour you work and turn them into rewards with our loyalty scheme
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.