Pulse is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for flexible shifts in a private Urgent Care Centre in greater London. The shifts include earlies, lates and twilights. The Advanced Nurse Practitioner is required to be proficient in evaluating and caring for any patient who walks into the Urgent Care Centre, confidently and in a timely manner. Patients who arrive may have chronic conditions, minor injuries or minor illnesses.
Pulse requires the nurse practitioner to have:
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience post registration
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Current experience as an advanced nurse practitioner
Pulse is offering:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.