Pulse are currently looking to recruit an Emergency Nurse Practitioner / ENP for ad hoc duties, within the Minor Injuries unit at a Health Centre in Faversham, Kent.
The successful ENP/ Nurse Practitioner, will have at least 12 months experience in either a Primary or Secondary Care Setting and preferably have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualification and a prescribing qualification.
You will be able to demonstrate advanced assessment skills and have the experience and knowledge for safe clinical decision making together with the ability to work autonomously in diagnosing and treating minor injuries.
Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultant and recruitment team to guide you through the recruitment process.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- £250 Fast-track registration* conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
In order to register, ENP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.