Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP's) to come and join our Agency to work with the Crisis Team in Manchester.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team and across the primary, secondary and social care interfaces in South Manchester, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the provision of specialist interventions to meet the urgent health care needs of people at risk of hospitalisation or those requiring a facilitated timely discharge from ED and supporting a more intensive level of care in the intermediate care environment. Assessments are carried out within 1-2 hours of referral / triage.
You will assist patients to proactively manage and anticipate their future health needs and develop appropriate plans, in conjunction with their GP and other medical staff as well as AHPs Nursing and Social Care staff to maximise their independence and develop health plans to manage future health problems and support self-care.
For this role, Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) are required to have:
- MSC in Advanced Clinical Practice
- Leadership experience at Band 7 or above
- Experience of teaching and mentoring of staff across the multi-disciplinary team.
- Evidence of recent CPD
- Independent non-medical prescriber
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Right to work in the UK
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
If you’re an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.