Advanced Nurse Practitioners – Leicester
Pulse are recruiting hardworking and committed ANP’s within the Leicester area, to work within an established team. This is for temporary lines of work/block bookings.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Have at least twelve months current clinical experience
- ANP’s are required to have a Masters in advanced clinical practice qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Must complete compliance requirements
- Prescribing qualification is desired but not essential
In return Pulse will offer successful applicants the following benefits:
- Excellent and Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Referral bonus*
If you are interested in registering with Pulse, please apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.