We are looking for an experienced and dedicated CAMH's nurse to work a community role for one of the largest trusts in Berkshire. This is a temporary opportunity that could lead to permanent for the right person. You will be expected to complete tasks including but not restricted to:
Undertaking assessment of young people referred through from CPE following triage as ‘routine’ and will become the Care Coordinator for those young people unless or until allocated to a more appropriate clinician.
They will also take young people onto their caseload following an initial assessment and preliminary diagnosis by the CPE assessment team. However they will be expected to undertake on going assessments of:
Every young person care coordinated within the Specialist Community Teams will be expected to be held under CPA. The clinician will be expected to:
formulate treatment plans
identify appropriate treatment and multi-agency requirements
undertake regular reviews
review formulations and change treatments as necessary to achieve the aim described under CPA.
Pulse will offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily and weekly payroll service.
- Pulse Privilege Benefits scheme; this includes holiday pay, maternity/paternity benefits and tax relief options.
- The ability to join as Limited Company
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
You will need to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references to cover the past 3 years and an enhanced adult + child DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.