Pulse Nursing is looking to take on a General Nurse with Acute ward experience for short-term and long-term assignments in Bristol and surrounding towns. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be extremely flexible and reliable. All applicants will need to have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a NHS Clinical Hospital setting and be registered with the NMC.
To register with Pulse Nursing, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a enhanced DBS check. Pulse accept Current Updated Enhanced DBS checks.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible and regular hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and Permanent roles available.
- Professional and Clinical development.
- Part Time/ Full Time/ Ad-Hoc Hours.
- Daily and weekly payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply.
If you are interested, please apply today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.