Pulse is recognised as an agency that provides highly skilled nurses in their area of expertise. We are currently recruiting A&E nurses who are dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care to one of our NHS clients in south west London.
Applicants will be working in a comprehensive department with full resus facilities. The departments nursing team is led by an Emergency medicine matron to help support staff on duty. Shifts are available for days and nights.
A successful Pulse nurse currently working in this role has said “I face a new challenge on each shift and have met some very skilled staff working at this trust”
The hospital is within a five minute walk from the station and is also well served by local buses.
Successful candidate’s requirements:
- Be registered as an A&E nurse with the NMC
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience within an Accident & Emergency setting
- Provide 2 clinical references to cover the last 3 years of your working history
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Thrive in a busy and diverse environment
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Flexible hours
- Excellent pay rates
- Complimentary mandatory training on a yearly basis
- Dedicated and friendly consultants to help you through the recruitment process
- Annual leave opportunities
- Online booking system
To view alternative A&E nursing roles with Pulse in London click here
Earn £250 cash bonus* by recommending a colleague to Pulse. Click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.