Pulse nursing has a client in Hampshire who are looking to recruit b and 5 accident and emergency nurses (A&E) to work agency shifts. Our client hasaround 5,000 staff and has a turnover of over £344 million a year. There are over 18,000 public and staff members. As a Foundation Trust it has directly accountable to its members through the governors. Council of Governors represent the interests of their constituencies and influence the future plans of the Foundation Trust.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be flexible and reliable.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in A&E
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
- To apply, please click below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.