Pulse is seeking dedicated and compassionate A&E nurses, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. We are currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Essex areas.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. Joining our agency you have the choice to pick up extra shifts along side your current job role or even take control and have complete flexibility of your work load and become a full time agency worker.
Why join our agency?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Daily payroll service
• Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free mobile app, ipoint
• Free mandatory training
• Revalidation support and guidance service*
• Referral bonus for recommending Pulse to a friend*
A&E nurses are required to have:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
You can apply below for this job role, please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.