Pulse nursing has a client in Essex who are looking for experienced band 5 accident and emergency (A&E) nurses. Our client has a budget of more than £288million, last year the Trust treated 77,500 inpatients and day patients, provided nearly 300,000 outpatient appointments and attended to 103,000 patients in accident and emergency.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in an ITU department
- Registered with the NMC
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
If you have the skills necessary then please apply now*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.