Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Margate area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate A&E nurses who are looking for new work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle & rota.
Experience / Requirements of a A&E nurse:
- At least 12 months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- 2 Clinical references in an A&E setting
Benefits of working with Pulse Nursing:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*T&Cs Apply
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your rota & lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability & book your own shifts with our smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and dedicated 1:1 on boarding support from a dedicated consultant
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your A&E specialty or need to find our more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.