Pulse Nursing are in search of hardworking and dedicated registered A&E Nurses to work in the Accident & Emergency department in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. We also offer lots of shifts across the South East and the UK should this location not suit.
Pulse nursing have a very high demand of shifts at competitive rates with a wide variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals.
Our exclusive booking app called iPoint will allow you to self-book shifts through your phone at your own convenience working around your rota and lifestyle.
A&E Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience working in an A&E Department
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- Meeting the compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
- Compassionate & Caring
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Are you interested? If yes, please apply today and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your experience, competitive rates, areas of work and any questions you may have.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.