Pulse is seeking dedicated and compassionate Band 5 and 6 A&E nurses who are looking for opportunities that offer the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. We are currently recruiting for A&E nurses to work ad hoc shifts in NHS hospitals in Romford and Ilford.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience within an A&E setting
- Current NMC Registration
- DBS check
- At least 2 clinical references
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.