Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) – North Wales
Pulse is currently recruiting reliable and dedicated registered nurses (RN) to work across the Accident and emergency departments (ED) Rhyl, North wales area, Pulse also offer A&E shifts in the North West and all across the UK.
When working with Pulse you will have the flexibility to work around your lifestyle, as our mobile app, iPoint allows you to book temporary ad hoc shifts thorough your mobile phone .
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meet the demands of the growing health care industry.
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience in the last year working in A&E
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of clinical skills in emergency care
- Flexible and reliable
- Current valid NMC registration
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.