Pulse nursing agency are looking for an experienced A&E nurse in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas, for ad-hoc shifts. If you are an A&E nurse looking to gain experience within different trusts then apply online today.
A minimum of twelve months experience is required, working in a variety of settings that include Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service - receive payment of shifts worked within seven days.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Access to the Pulse online booking
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
To register with Pulse, fill in the application box below.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.