Are you an experienced A&E nurse working in the West Yorkshire area? If so and you are looking to work ad-hoc shifts and earn extra cash then apply online today.
Ideally applicants will have a minimum of twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse, working in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings. You will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check to register with Pulse.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexibility - fit in shifts around your availability.
- A daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our exclusive online booking system.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
To register, apply online today
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.