Pulse Nursing Agency are looking an A&E Nurse in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments. If you are an experienced A&E nurse looking to earn extrn then apply online today.
Candidates will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team, have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be extremely flexible and reliable.
Applicants require a minimum of twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse, working in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Fill in the box below to apply online today
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.