Pulse Nursing agency are always looking for an A&E Nurse within the Merseyside area, for ad hoc shifts.
Pulse applicants will require a minimum of twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse and will ideally have worked in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- You’ll have access to Ipoint - our exclusive interactive website - to organise your work, including booking shifts and updating availability
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
To register now apply online.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.