Pulse Nursing is recruiting for an experienced A&E Nurse to work in the Accident and Emergency department in a variety of hospitals in Devon. Our client requires an A&E nurse for ad-hoc shifts in all areas of A&E - Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage.
As an A&E Nurse what will my duties be?
- Plan and implement care in the department
- Provide advice and maintain records
- Ensure nursing procedures are carried out correctly
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines
Pulse requires you to have:
- 12 months minimum recent experience in an A&E department
- Required occupational health evidence
- Able to obtain past and present references
- Obtain an Enhanced DBS
Pulse benefits include:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Ipoint app allowing you to access payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.