Pulse is one of the UK's leading providers of international health and social care and are looking for an A&E nurse in Clwyd, for short-term assignments. If you are an experienced A&E nurse looking to gain experience within different trusts then fill in the application below today.
Applicants require a minimum of twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse, working in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.