Pulse Nursing agency, one of the most well know nursing agencies in the UK are looking for an A&E Nurse in Cheshire for ad - hoc shifts.
Applicants will require a minimum of twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse. Ideally candidates will work in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates - upto £38 an hour for all Band nurses
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service - payment received within 7 days of worked shifts
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.