Pulse are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts in Worcester.
With our new app iPoint you can book shifts based on your availability, fitting the shifts you work with us, around your current lifestyle.
Pulse are an award-winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both private and NHS trusts since 1987
What would you need to register with Pulse?
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
What can Pulse offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and others alike.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.