Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurses with experience working in an Emergency Department, to work ad hoc shifts in the Wirral area. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.